2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vs Ford F-150
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vs Ford F-150 Comparison
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 compared to the 2020 Ford F-150 is the ideal option for residents near the Pensacola, FL, area. When it comes to performance and overall capability, the new Chevy Silverado 1500 provides more than enough power and control on the average day, which, compared to the Ford F-150, is a tremendous step forward. With the excellent design elements for a more modern and sophisticated experience inside and out, the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 also wins over drivers in comfort, convenience and style. Visit Sandy Sansing Chevrolet today to test drive the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500!
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vs Ford F-150 Performance
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and the Ford F-150 both offer improved performances, but with the SIlverado 1500, drivers near the Pensacola, FL, area can accomplish more their own way with the advanced engine options. With the EPA-estimated 23 city and 33 highway mpg and Drive Mode Selector, driving the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 means efficiency and convenience during every trip.
- 460 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 23 city and 33 highway mpg
- Standard Duramax® 3.0-liter Turbo-Diesel I-6 engine
- 277 horsepower
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Auto stop/start technology
- Drive Mode Selector with Normal, Sport, Tow/Haul, Off-Road, Terrain, Snow/Ice
- Available 6.2-liter V8 engine
- 3.5-liter EcoBoost®
- 10-speed transmission
- 375 hp
- 470 lb-ft of torque
- Drive Mode Selector with Normal, Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect, Sport
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
- Roll Stability Control™
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vs Ford F-150 Towing/Payload/Cargo
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and the 2020 Ford F-150 come close in comparison for their towing and payload capacities. But while the Ford F-150 provides the 13,200-lb towing capacity and 2,309-lb payload capacity, the Silverado 1500 provides the 13,400-lb towing capacity and the 2,250-lb payload capacity.
For residents near the Pensacola, FL, area, the Silverado 1500 also has more cargo space, offering 89.1 cubic feet compared to the mere 51.9 cubic feet that the Ford offers. Get more done in the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 13,400-lb towing capacity
- 2,250-lb payload capacity
- 89.1 cubic feet of cargo volume
- 13,200-lb towing capacity
- Up to 2,309-lb payload capacity
- 51.9 cubic feet of cargo volume
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vs Ford F-150 Technology Features
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is equipped with excellent and advanced technology features that are exclusive to the Chevy brand. With the myChevrolet Mobile App, Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system and the Chevrolet Connected Access, there are more opportunities for connectivity and entertainment in the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for residents near the Pensacola, FL, area.
While the 2020 Ford F-150 offers some features, such as the FordPass™ Connect and SiriusXM Satellite Radio, there is no comparing to this new Chevy model’s multiple camera views—up to 15—and accessible Head-Up Display which provide ease with every drive.
- myChevrolet Mobile App
- Up to 15 camera views
- Head-Up Display with available navigation and safety alerts
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system
- Chevrolet Connected Access
- AM/FM Stereo
- FordPass™ Connect with WiFi Hotspot
- Kicker Subwoofer
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- SYNC®, SYNC® 3 or SYNC® with AppLink
- Optional auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Optional 4.2-inch productivity screen
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vs Ford F-150 Safety Features
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and the 2020 Ford F-150 are improved options when it comes to safety. For residents near the Pensacola, FL, area seeking a safe, secure and fully advanced pickup, the Silverado 1500 features many standard and available safety technologies, including the Forward Collision Alert, Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert and much more.
The Ford F-150 offers the Rear View Camera with Dynamic Hitch Assist and the SOS Post-Crash Alert System™, among other features, but when it comes to maintaining that confidence on the road in every situation, the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is the ideal choice for its stong exterior and multitude of safety technologies.
- Forward Collision Alert
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Camera
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety Alert Seat
- Rear View Camera with Dynamic Hitch Assist
- AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Four-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Remote Keyless Entry System optional
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
- SecuriLock® Passive Anti-Theft System
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vs Ford F-150 Interior
For residents near the Pensacola, FL, area, the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 provides full comfortability and convenience on the interior. With the 10-way power driver seat with power lumbar, the 40/20/40 split-bench front seat with under-seat storage and the dual-zone automatic climate control, among many other interior features, the Chevy Silverado 1500 is a proven success inside and out.
While the 2020 Ford F-150 offers features like the rearview mirror with day/night mode and the overhead console, the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 goes above and beyond the average vehicle with unique design elements and more opportunity for getting where you need to go with comfort and ease.
- 10-way power driver seat with power lumbar
- 4.2-inch diagonal color Driver Information Center
- 40/20/40 split-bench front seat with under-seat storage
- 60/40 split-folding rear bench seat
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Heated driver and front outboard passenger seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Hitch Guidance with Hitch View
- Inside rearview manual day/night mirror
- 2.3-inch Productivity Screen
- Rearview mirror with day/night mode
- Black Urethane steering wheel
- All-weather rubber floor mats optional
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror optional
- Reverse Sensing System
- Overhead Console
- 40/20/40 front cloth seating
- 60/40 flip up split bench with Elongated Cushion rear seats
Search By Keyword
Search By Filters
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Choose How To Share:
Sandy Sansing Chevrolet