How Much is Insurance for a Camaro?
If you’re thinking of buying a Chevy Camaro, then you are probably questioning, “How much is insurance for a Camaro?” Typically, drivers will pay $181 every month for their Camaro insurance or $2,171 a year.* However, that cost will vary depending on your policy, location, driving record, and your car’s model year. Find out more below to see what determines your Camaro insurance near Milton.
What is the Minimum Liability Coverage in Florida?
One of the main factors to your Camaro insurance cost is your location. Florida drivers are required to carry the following minimum liability coverage amounts:
- Bodily Injury for One Person: $10,000
- Bodily Injury for All Injuries: $20,000
- Property Damage: $10,000
How to Compare Insurance Products & Services
Before you select a Chevy Camaro insurance plan near Crestview, take a look at the following:
- Cost & Deductible: Policies are different, depending on the insurance company. Make sure you’re providing the same info for each quote, and choose a premium and deductible that fit your monthly budget.
- Minimum Coverage: Refer to the section above to ensure you’re getting at least the minimum required coverage.
- Optional Insurance: Consider increasing your coverage with optional auto insurance like uninsured motorist coverage and personal injury protection.
- Policy Add-Ons: Some insurance policies offer extras like roadside assistance and accident forgiveness. If they aren’t included in your policy, determine whether they’re worth the extra cost.
- Policy Restrictions: Ask about policy restrictions to avoid coverage issues in the future.
- Warranty: Sometimes, car warranties and auto insurance overlap in terms of what’s covered. Compare your warranty vs. insurance policy to see where you can cut costs.
What Affects Camaro Insurance Rates?
Auto insurance companies will base your premium on a number of factors— mainly how likely you will file a claim and the associated costs. Even if your driving history is perfect, the car you drive will still impact your premium. See how insurance companies view the Camaro and how car insurance rates are affected below:
- Car Type: The Chevy Camaro is a muscle car or “pony car.” It produces up to 650 hp and can reach almost 200 mph.
- Likelihood of Theft: High-performance two-door coupes like the Camaro are stolen less frequently than sedans and pickups.
- Repair Costs: According to Edmunds True Cost to Own, the 2020 Chevy Camaro’s average maintenance and repair costs for Pensacola drivers are about $9,396 over a 5-year period.
- Safety Ratings: The 2020 Chevy Camaro earned a 5-star overall safety rating from the NHTSA.
- Fuel: The Camaro is gas-powered, making it cheaper to insure than a hybrid, EV, or diesel-powered vehicle.
- Feature Options: You can expect to pay more for insurance if you purchase a higher trim like the ZL1 instead of a lower trim like the 1LS or 3LT.
Since the Camaro is a sports car with a variety of feature options, the Camaro insurance cost will be significantly higher than your average economy vehicle. The driver age will also be accounted, for as younger drivers are viewed to be of higher risk by insurance companies. However, its safety ratings, fuel type, repair costs, and theft rates could help you save money in the Fort Walton Beach area.
Secure Your Keys to a New Camaro at Sandy Sansing Chevrolet, Inc.!
Now you have a better understanding of the question, “How much is insurance for a Camaro?” Explore our selection in Pensacola. Come by for a test drive and then use our new Chevy offers to take a Camaro home!
More from Sandy Sansing Chevrolet, Inc.
Are you looking at the most up-to-date Chevrolet Silverado 1500? Well, the 2022 Silverado 1500 is a great option for drivers, and Milton drivers are still buzzing about the newest trim: the 2022 Silverado ZR2. The new ZR2 trim level is equipped with an array of high-performance features for optimal rock-crawling on the rough…
The new Chevrolet Tahoe is spacious, sleek, and feature-packed– what is there not to love about this SUV? When you have the important duty to drive around your big family in the Milton area, the 2022 Chevy Tahoe interior makes it easier for you to do this task well every day. Plus, you can…
At Sandy Sansing Chevrolet, Inc. you can find a fuel-efficient and adaptable SUV for your Milton travels, and there’s no better choice than the 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer. The new Chevy Trailblazer provides a roomy interior and unparalleled performance for its class. As soon as you climb inside the new 2022 Trailblazer, you’ll be sucked in by its…